Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updating and summarizing the session 1 PBL (AIS 630)


Assalamualaikum everybody…It seem like forever when I last wrote on my blog..This time around, I want to share my experience with my groupmates relating to the PBL lesson in this past week..
First week, we have been assigned to formed a group of 3-4 members..Our group (pujaan Malaya) consisting of myself, Mohd Nazirul and Emil as our group leader then has been given a task to solve a set of question based on our own understanding by discussion between group members..
The first thing to do, understand the question first before we started solving it and making any conclusion about it.. Here, cooperation between members is so important so that we stayed in the scope as a group..
Then, there comes the time when we have to present our solution and ideas on the given task (question 2) in front of our classmate and En Azmi.. It was always a scary situation but we have to do what we have to do and in the end, I think we managed to pull it off as a team.. However, En Azmi has reminded all of us that in the future presentation, we can’t always depend on our  note anymore, which means we have to be more creative and fluent with our presentation..
So,GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment: